Friday, 14 February 2014

My first blog :)

I have a long list of poems written by me , I wrote long back. Somehow I lost the motivation to continue somewhere along the way. There were no blogs out there then or may be I was not that aware and hi-tech :) . Moreover I always thought no one will believe that I wrote them. I do not have that intelligent a demeanor.  I want to share them on this blog. And may be then I can write even more. Most of them are sad. It was not that I was sad. It was just that a drive to do something more than academics forced me to express myself  in my own way. Or it was the result of watching too many Bollywood mushy-mushy movies. I could never tell. I will try to add one next time I open my blog...which is not very often. And another thing is , I don`t know if there is any specific way of writing ina blog...or just go with the flow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment